How did you find this forum?

from google search

Through a friend already a member of this community.

G :astonished: gle

I wanted to be part of a dedicated vegan community, and I found this forum of Google! Iā€™m glad I joined. :slight_smile:

Hey rainman welcome to the forums.

hi there, i am new here.
introduced by a friend who is a vegan. i thought of trying this life style for a healthier me and a healthier earth too.

Searched ā€˜Vegan Forumsā€™ when my search for a decent pair of vegan shoes keep leading me in circles (saving up looks like my best option). Thought Iā€™d look through here/ā€˜ask a veganā€™. Being flat broke and needing shock absorbing boots that are affordable on the dole (congenital spine disorder + later back injury) is proving tough. Iā€™m having to shuffle around in a pair of second hand builders boots while working out which shoes in my price range tick the vegan box and the ethical employer + eco-friendly ones too. If barefoot was an option Iā€™d go for that. Do no harm <3

I have found this forum from Google, when I was searching for the vegan related forum sites.

Google search on internet

Hey! I found this forum just by a general search for veg pizza. I LOVE pizza and for all you veggies and vegans - Pizza Hutā€™s Vegan Pizza is so delightful

Iā€™ve been a member to a discourse forum like this one beforeā€¦ was a very streamlined chatting experience.

These days veganism is about the only thing I feel I need that added bit of support with so I was seeking out a vegan forum that ran on discourse software and here we are.

searching on Google for Vegan Forum

From the site findaforum

I found this forum looking for the vegan forums. I lurked here for some time and finally decided to join this community

I just googled ā€œvegan forums.ā€

[quote=ā€œoptomeb, post:9, topic:314, full:trueā€] Gyuto Knife [Chef's Knife] ā€“ SharpEdge
Through Google! https://eldfall-chronicles.com/product/single-model-kitsune-spellmaiden/
[/quote]

yeah we are the same

hi everyone,
i found this website as i was searching for vegan community ,and i think i found the right one