I was looking for some Thanksgiving recipes on Google! :cyclopsani:

google

Vegan forum

the first option shut down registration

=

first alternative that uses BBS.

Thus here I am.

on the Google we search forum posting list ,then site come my pc ,
then i copied it and search it , after that i registered on it .
do the forum posting start,

suites orlando

I found you on Google. :smiley:

by the goggle search i find this forum.

hotel davenport

Google :slight_smile:

I googled vegan forum and it had a link to this site among others.

I did some search on google and yahoo and I found you in google by searching vegan forum.

I was looking up vegan sauces and this web site came up and here I am. looking forward to more vegan recipes and tips on things whats good.

I was searching on Google for some health related issue and than suddenly I fund this forum. I read its some topic and it attracted me very much. So I decided to become a part of this forum.

Have found in a quite similar way :slight_smile:

I was researching vegetarian diets and what other vegetarians/vegans eat.

I found this forum by google searches for vegan diiscussion groups. I am not a complete vegan, I am a born again vegetarian.
I also have catering business that I am trying to promote. We cater to both omnivores & carnivores, but we promote Veganism.

I have been posting on a blog to prevent horse slaughter for the past year and have been able to convince several people to consider a vegan and/or vegetarian diet. I have some vegan friends and we get together to share recipes, but we don’t really talk about the challenges of being vegan. I looked on-line and found this site. It looked interesting and supportive. I have been vegetarian for 9 years and vegan for 2. :cheers:

I am a new Vegan. I was vegetarian on and off for 20 years or so. I sensed most of vegetarian people are either New Age, Buddhist, or sick who desperate to get better. I am happy to find out that many christians are Vegan. While ago, I watched “Food Inc” that motivated me to be a Vegan. But I was not successful. I watched “Earthling” did not expect to get much more information different from “Food Inc”. Wow, I was wrong! I screamed and cried!!! I was shocked. I became Vegan that day. Also I found some useful articles on internet about biblical proof why Vegan is good and Godly way of eating. I try not to educate or argue with friends because I want to avoid heated argument. I just tell them to watch “Earthling” movie and get on “Christian Vegan” site. That explain all why I became Vegan. So many people don’t realize that we are so polluting the earth which God given us to live and destroying future generations health and contributing world hunger. We need to repent!!

Kay

on websiteoutlook

From internet searches

i founded this website from google search engine so it was very useful and good forum site.

i was on yahoo search looking up ways how to trasint in to vegan
i was vegentarin for avout 6months then i ended up going to tacobell with a friend and yeah but i really want to do this any advise

search engine.