How did you find this forum?

This is cute… :smiley:

…and it seems to me that obnoxious carnivores look for vegan forums such as this one just to post for the sole reason of taking the piss out of people…

i googled ‘vegan video games’ and the relatively new user meateatereater’s thread was one of the first few search results LOL what a coincidence.

You are right sir, i really had to calm myself down the other day i was getting so full of rage lol.

I was looking for active vegan forums using search engines and that is how I found this site.

[color=green]Hi,
This forum is now popular for sure. And I found this forum in just 2 words. “A Friend” She suggested me that this forum is good for nutritional foods especially for me as vegetarian. Thanks AndyBa!

Regards,
kagir0nkah123 :cheers:
Face Scrub | Anti-Aging Scrub

I googled vegan forums…

I did a google search for “muscle ache”!

I was googling “vegan forum”, I did not know of its existence before, it came #1 in the ranking.

I was looking for more vegans to talk to. I’m just tired of people bashing me for my diet.

1 Like

I found it on Google.

I googled “vegan message boards” and this came up.

Googled animal rights forums

i am slowly shifting into a vegan diet and i am not getting much support from friends and family. i wanted an online community where i could talk with other people who are on the same page as me. i typed “vegan online community” into google and this was the first result.

I found the forum while searching for information on certain health issues unrelated to veganism.

i searched in google vegetarian forum

I am surfing in the net about the vegygy forum and I found this forum so I joined it immediately to know more about things.

I just googled “vegan forum”

Hi Im new to this forume I found it threw some freinds on facebook,I became a vegetarian in April and I am making the switch to vegan.I still have alot to learn very new at it.I think the hardest part is finding foods in stores that meets the vegan standards.Ive had to learn to get creative,theirs not alot out their like it is when I use to go to the store and buy my meats and everything else.Now theirs more labels to read and doing lots of homework to get stuff thats not loaded with animal by products>Im enjoying my journey and Ive learned so much since Ive started and Ive met some wonderful peaple who have been supportive along the way,Im looking forward to learning from all of you on here I have a long ways to go still but Im getting their

Found you on Google.