Ugly Vegans

Ohh no you didn’t. First of all, no, I’m not stupid, thank you very much. I’m probably more educated than you. Second of all, McDonald’s used to use [[I don’t know if they continued]] beef fat in their french fries. I damn sure will never eat at McDonald’s for other reasons as well. They have a negative impact on animals, humans, AND the environment, and that disgusts me. Third of all, if you knew what was good for you, you would realize that you don’t belong here and everything you say is neither considered nor respected by the most of us. And who ever said that I was directing what I said about the veggie burger to you and only you? There are other people here, you know, but I guess you’re too selfish and ignorant to realize that. I don’t take disrespect from anybody, and you are no exception.

No need to lose your temper just because you are weird

MomoPeach, do you know of any flesh eaters forum where I could go and play on their nerves a little?
It seems that you have fun doing it here. And btw on this forum you are the strange weird guy… And in a couple of decades it will be true for the entire world.

BigBecka, try firefox but may be you just need to install the last Flash player.
But anyway try firefox :slight_smile:

You accidentally typed “strange weird guy”…

And it will never be true for the entire world

You’re the weird one. You could spend your time doing something productive rather than sitting here ruining the forum with your negative attitude and inability to accept people for who they are. Get a life, man, you need some serious help.

Well said, Andy & CrissCross! :smiley:

Well, you might be one of those scary middle-aged men who just posts like a young girl :unamused: Maybe that’s why you post on here? You are pretty weird :bom:

:laughing: That explains everything! A 48 year-old man in disguise as a young girl in order to keep others unaware of his fantasies about young veggie girls.

Hey, it wouldn’t surprise me :slight_smile:.

Wait a second. Are you saying you are a girl? :smiley:

Lets live and see :slight_smile: If we human animals will not auto destroy ourselves we will eventually evolve to being vegetarian or even vegans.
May be there will even be genetically modified fruits that will feel and taste like meat… Just think 12 years ago there were no mobile phones and computers were very seldom. Now we can watch colored video on our mobile devices.
And there was a time when some scientist demonstrated that it’s impossible to create a colored TV at all.

Ewww! I’ld rather not! :blush: There is a plant with fruit that smells of rotting flesh to attract carrion flies - Rafflesia hasseltii Suringar (Bunga pakma (Malay), Rafflesia, corpse flower (English)) - my grandparents also have have a plant that makes the conservatory smell of feet if it flowers :astonished:

Hmm, maybe it could be cross-bred with soy beans to make a McDonalds tree?

lol :slight_smile: I too don’t understand the taste of meat after being vegan for some time.
Have you watched the Star Track show?
In it humans don’t kill animals for food but they still eat meat.

Look, I don’t know what is accepted in your freako soceity but in mine, guys don’t put the word Peach in their username. If they do they get jumped. Simple as that.

MomoPeach, how old are you? I’m really starting to wonder.

Lol you can use any name here… I was actually confused by your behavior…
And the word peach in the name may just mean that the guy loves peaches :slight_smile: or hates them… Enlighten me, what the Momo part means in your nickname?

Peach in japanese.
And “peach” is a girl word whether guys eat them or not, that’s why.

How is ‘peach’ a girl word? Why is pink a girl color? Is vegetarianism a girl thing? What makes 'peach a girl word, MomoPeach?

PeachLover - could be easily a guy name :unamused:
Anyway it doesn’t really matter.
Do you speak Japanese?

MomoPeach, are you a girl? :slight_smile:

:laughing3:

You see momoPeach no one really believes you are a girl :laughing5:

In response to MomoPeach’s original claim that “you have more than a hasssle ordering at McDonalds you can barely eat anything there is only like fries that you can eat there”

:blush: :blush: :blush: Looks like I was wrong - McDonalds really should be avoided :puke:

Oh yeah, and in my “freako soceity” guys don’t get jumped so readily :laughing:

All this reminds me of that song: MILLIONS OF PEACHES, PEACHES FOR ME :headbang: MILLIONS OF PEACHES, PEACHES FOR FREE :hello1:

Becky, I didn’t get what is written in your quote about mcdonalds…
the fries aren’t vegan?