:sad1: Got a smoke?

:angry3: No.

:sad1: C’mon, gimme a smoke.

:angry3: No!

:sad1: Please!

:angry7: No!!

:sad2: Please!!!

:angry5: NOOO!!!

:angry: Okay then, I guess there’s no point in asking for a light.

:walk: :bounce: :compress: :blob: :hello1: :sex: :wave:

You know what. Now that I’ve been off the cigs for a while, I feel marvelous!

Start your stop smoking plan with START

S = Set a quit date.

T = Tell family, friends, and co-workers that you plan to quit.

A = Anticipate and plan for the challenges you’ll face while quitting.

R = Remove cigarettes and other tobacco products from your home, car, and work.

T = Talk to your doctor about getting help to quit.

okey,thanks!!!

informative post, there are many people who suffered for lung cancer due to smoking habit. it is essential for smokers to stop their habit if you really want to live for longer life. And here i would like to post owner to update more stop smoking remedies .

I think there are some medicines are there for quit smoking. But quit smoking suddenly is impossible for chain smokers. so as a chain smoker you just try to reduce the number of cigarettes you used to smoke per day.

Hey,
I would like to tell you something of how I had quit smoking,
I used Nicorette Gum that allows you to actively control how much nicotine you use and when you use it.
I used Low Strength 2mg Gum: Since it is Suitable for those who smoke 20 cigarettes a day or less. And I use to smoke approx 12 cigarettes a day.
And so with the 12 Week Nicotine Replacement Plan of Nicorette I quit smoking. Today it;s been almost more than 6months and I don’t get any cravings.
Thanks and cheers to Nicorette for helping me and others like me. nicorette.in/successful-quitting

Regards,
Pinky

:clown:

Smoking doesn’t give any good benefits to us, yes it can give a little pleasure for a short period of time but we will suffer for the consequences for a long time or lifetime. As much as possible, we should avoid cigarettes, if we cannot handle addiction, better not to involve ourselves to it.

A lot of smokers these days are vaping instead of puffing on cigarettes.

Check out: www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOuwgTKMzqE

:stop: E-cig smokers need to check this out! At present, “Popcorn Lung” is incurable.

youtube.com/watch?v=sAyBzOR4Nf0

1 Like

I was able to successfully quit smoking with NicoDerm. I only used their “Step 1” patches though. When I started my cessation odyssey, I just used them the regular way by sticking one of them somewhere on the left side of my chest or on my left arm.

After doing that for two weeks, I then started to cut them in half. I’d put half of a patch on in the morning, then I’d put the other half on late in the afternoon (about 4 pm). As the weeks and months went by, I’d cut the patches into smaller and smaller pieces. I was wearing just an eighth of a patch for the entire day near the end of my odyssey.

Although I needed to wear a piece of the patch for a little longer than a year and a half, it stopped me from smoking. I haven’t smoked a filthy, poisonous cigarette in well over a decade now. As a result, my life has improved by leaps and bounds.

1 Like

Nicotine patches are expensive (usually about $30.00 for a box of 7 of them). Therefore, keeping a sufficient supply of nicotine patches around can be quite challenging when you’re trying to kick the habit.

One way to address this is to plan ahead. I did that by pledging to quit 6 months in advance of my actual quit date. I used the 6 months leading up to my quit date to buy as many boxes of patches as I could afford and to psych myself up for my cessation odyssey.

1 Like