Hair Loss

Hair loss due to quick weight loss is reversible. Once your body gets back into sync with what it needs in terms of vitamins and nutrients, your hair will begin to grow back naturally.

In addition to that, you may also add natural hair and skin care on your beauty regimen. You may use aloe vera, sunflower oil or castor oil for hair growth.

Taking Care of Your Skin Care With Natural Ingredients.
Check It Out Here:
skincarerecipescentre.com

Really?I heard that an apple a day keeps the doctor away.

recommend to try Matthew Gardson method ., it shows we may be able to wake up dormant hair follicles
I did a before pic and 6 month pic and one year pic an it made a big difference. It takes about 1-2 months to start seeing results…

For hair loss, you should have to eat proper healthy food and also drink plenty of water in a day.Daily use coconut oil,Use conditioner shampoo,Use herbal product for hair.

Hi… Apple cider vinegar is one of the good product that controls the hair loss. Now a days everyone is preferring it for hair loss treatment. As we all know that apple contains minerals which are useful for us.

I just know sesame is good for hair. And vitamins are surely necessary for our hair.
Then our hair must be beautiful and healthy.

My hair is falling day by day more… :frowning: how can it stop… :unamused: please anybody help me

Apple for hair loss?..Heard of Apple cider vinegar helps to stop hair loss. Yeah need to try this out. Thanks all for sharing the info. :slight_smile:

Hi,
There are many reasons for hair loss problem. It can also be due to stress, no proper diet, no proper sleep, etc…You need to wash your hair twice a week and need to apply old and do head massage also. This also helps you grow hair and also helps to reduce in hair loss.

It’s really interesting that apple can control hair loss. It’s really new topic for me.

Hairs are the most important part of our body. It need more care as compare to other body parts. The main causes of hairs loss are use of chemical shampoo, hair color, use dry machines, use hard towel after taking bath. All these damage hair roots and result in hair fall. Keep avoid it and get healthy and long hairs.

thanks to all of you for replies against my problem… i am so happy after reading it… :smiley:

in line is the application of yucca for stopping hair loss. To satisfy the issue of how to stop hair fall home remedies have many modes of treatment, one of which involves the use of yucca. Taking a piece of yucca root and then peeling off the brown outer layer actually leads to the exposure of a fleshy white interior. It is recommended that the above-ground trunk of the plant is included in the obtained piece. Once the root is smashed into pieces, a chunk is taken and is washed with water, which will produce lather like a shampoo. Applying this lather to hair can be very effective in stopping hair loss. However it is not beneficial to use yucca for the long run.

i have never heard of it.
does it have scientific support? I just heard that coconut oil and oliver oil are good for hair.

for the hair fall, there are many things matter, pollution as well as what you eat.
The healthy food should be eaten to get the nutrition’s to the hairs. now a days, many people wants to eat junk food which is not healthier. We should eat the healthier food like green vegetables, fresh fruits, dry fruits, juices etc…

Don’t take tension. because hair loss is caused by tension.

You should now avoid shampoo that has a strong chemicals. Ive seen in the advertisement that there’s a shampoo that can help your hair grow again.

hello,
my personaly suggestion about your problem>
You need to wash your hair twice a week…and please avoid shampoo because that has a strong chemicals.and don’t take any tension…
wish you all the best…
thanks…

hello,
i think Apple cider Vinegar is one of the Good product that controls the Hair loss.and also it helps to Balance the pH of Hair.It is a good Natural Conditioner…

Hair loss (alopecia) can affect just your scalp or your entire body. It can be the result of heredity, certain medications or an underlying medical condition. Anyone — men, women and children — can experience hair loss.

Baldness typically refers to excessive hair loss from your scalp. Some people prefer to let their baldness run its course untreated and unhidden. Others may cover it up with hairstyles, makeup, hats or scarves. And still others choose one of the medications or surgical procedures that are available to treat hair loss.

Before pursuing any treatment option, talk with your doctor about the cause of and best possible treatments for your particular type of hair loss.