Hair Loss

Argan Oil may help you greatly.

Hello friends,
i have a problem of hair fall, so please suggested me guys about this problem, suggested me for some oils for my hair strong…
me waiting guys, thanks in advance!!!

It is right that fresh veg and foods can help you to short out your
hair problems but many times we faces problems still after these.
I am 35 years old from delhi.I was suffering hair loss problem last year.
I visited various doctors and tried all kinds of treatments but nothing seemed to work. It was becoming too frustrating for me and I must admit, I was becoming low on self esteem. I was becoming a hesitant person and started believing that nothing would help. I got to know about Advanced Hair Studio India online and decided to give a last try. I wasn’t very hopeful but the advanced hair studio reviews brought that ray of hope. I visited Advanced Hair Studio Delhi with my fingers crossed. The staff was supportive and paid attention to every little thing. Within few months, the hair fall stopped. The thinness disappeared and my hair started looking thick and beautiful. Today when my friends ask me the reason behind that smile on my face, I think of Advanced Hair Studio India and wish them luck in all their future endeavors.

This is a good thing, I learn here. this is so simple and easy to try with no risk. Thanks a lot. Could anybody explain how to use apple cider vinegar. I mean quantity when to use how many days etc.

Kindly reply

There is not one treatment on this planet that can grow back a full head of hair.
The only permenant option at this time is Laser Light Hair Therapy treatments. That’s the bottom line.

Hello,
Here are some tips which i also practice for hair loss…

1: People who are facing the problem of hair fall, mix one spoon of olive oil, one spoon of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon, apply this mixture to your hair leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it. After few days hair fall will stop and your hair becomes shiny and strong.

2:Apply lemon juice to your hair. After 15 minutes wash with soap or shampoo. When it gets dry apply nigella oil, Inshallah hair fall will stop. You can also Massage with olive oil befor going to bed.

3: Mix coconut oil or Mustard oil with lemon juice and apply to your hair at night and wash your hair in morning, hair fall will stop. Lemon juice is also useful and beneficial for nails and hand, your nail will be clean and shiny.

sms marketing application

Yes, it is and I do have my personal experience relating to this and an apple cider vinegar has a normalizing impact on your scalp’s oil glands. It can even have some cleansing properties much too which will guide to alleviate trapped dirt and oils.All you have to do is take about a teaspoonful volume of it, apply it to your scalp and wait fifteen to three hrs ahead of you shampoo it out.

It’s really good to include apple in your diet.
It contains the proteins which are essential for
hair growth. There are many other benefits of
an apple.

Some tips for them who are facing the weight loss problem :

1. Wash you hair 2-3 day in the week.
  2. Eat healthy food so hair get nutrition.
  3. Use conditioner shampoo.
  4. Use only herbal product in hair.
  5. Avoid smoking.

Earlier an apple keeps the doctor away now it kept the hair fall away too really interesting.

Please share some home remedies for it.

Wash your hair with cold water and shampoo but make sure no chemical was used in your shampoo.and protect your hair from dust. Wash the hair with Tender Coconut water every other day for weeks. spiderveinguide

Apples calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium. It’s like a pretty healthy. If you have a diet high in fat, your body may feel like pectin for its ability to lower cholesterol. spider vein guide

Late in 2000, Japanese researchers presented their findings to the international community on the hair growing effects of apple polyphenols- specifically one known as procyanidin B-2.

The researchers had spent years testing over 1,000 botanical extracts for hair growth properties. They identified two successful compounds- one from chardonnay grapes, and one extracted from unripe apples.

“Hair Loss Conference Reveals Major Discoveries.”

A year before the landmark Marburg conference, tests were conducted  on mouse and human skin cells.

I don’t see the hurt in eating a apple a day… since apples are known as a miracle fruit.
But firstly, i recommend to use simple solutions such as Matthew Gardsons method and others ,in my case… it does aid in reducing my hair loss and I do see new hair growth

Hi to all. I also heard this, but i did not accept ,after reading all replies me too want to try it.

Hair loss is common problem. Some natural remedies
like gooseberry, henna, aloevera are very good for health
of hairs.

thanks for the helpful tips here, I’d been losing many hairs everyday and worried to have alopecia. Will try some tips here.

this is new for me, and persuaded me to give it a try as well.

you can use applecider vinegar for treating hair loss, you just have to dilute it with water.