Hair Loss

Yes vinegar is the best conditioner for hair
it also reduces dandruff which is the major cause of hair fall.

You should have iron and protein intake in your diet and cleaning and oiling is essential for your hair growth as oil provides nourishment to your scalp and cleaning your scalp will help in growing hair avoid using to much chemicals in on your hair and also protect them from direct heat and sunlight hope these will help to reduce you hair fall problem.

use the M.Gardson’s method for regenerating, i just want to say it’s not hard

Hair loss occurs due to dandruff or even very dry scalp. Do you suffer from any of these? It also happens due to chemicals or excessive use of hair drying agents and too much use of hair straighteners.

hiar is a important asset for everyone and no body wants to lost this.everybody tries to protect it.i suggest you a very simple way to protect your hair.protect your hair from dust always weared a hankey or skaf on your head when went out uf the home.avoid chemical shampoo to use.

i got afraid when i was thinking about my hair loss.hair is the most important thing for us.everybody loves his hair.nobody wants to lose and i am one of them.i got shampoo everyday in my hair and protect it from dust and chemicals.

Mustard oil boiled with henna leaves is also useful in healthy growth of hair. About 250 grams of mustard oil should be boiled with 100 grams of henna leaves. This is another effective home remedy for hair loss. or you may go for hair loss medicines too.

Hi laforet! Is the supplements that you are taking would be prescribed by your doctor? Does it started when you took the supplement? Being vegan i think has no relation on being bald.

Make sure to have healthy acid-alkaline balance (pH). If highly acid, your body is using minerals from your scalp to alkaline the system.
Vegan diets can be very acid when eating lot of flour products and junk food in general.

Try more whole foods, greens, seeds. More raw food.

I wanted to add one more thing. Shampoo is very important, too. Only safe shampoo is the organic one to be sure your hair stays good and on your scalp.

wash your hair with cold water and shampoo but make sure no chemical was used in your shampoo.and protect your hair from dust.

First of all congrats to lose weight being a vegetarian and have the best one fitness session…
And secondly thanks for sharing the data about the hair loss here with all of us at the forum…

Hair lose problem is common.I have some tips for hair lose prevention.
These are the tips to prevent hair loss:
1.Wash the hair with Tender Coconut water every other day for weeks.
2.Add the paste of fresh Curry leaves to Shikakai powder and wash hair with this on a regular basis.
3.Wash hair with coconut milk
4.Dry some basil leaves and Margosa leaves. Add some Bay leaves and powder all 3 together. Add 1tspn of this powder to 50 ml. of water and apply for ½ an hour Wash.

get a lot of iron in ur diet, the best method is through supplements(multivit tablets). If you suffer from dandruff as well, try a 2% ketoconazole medicated shampoo and maybe take an antifungal tablet once a week(get it prescribed by a doctor). you could also try elocon(it’s a very safe steroidal lotion).

I have used it before it can be kind of harsh so its a good idea to water it down a bit with equal parts water and vinegar. Probably don’t do it more than once a week for me I already have a dry scalp so it did remove dry skin but dried my scalp out a little for oily scalp’s it would be great though

Hi,
Why don’t you try Generic Propecia. It will help you. Really I am having a experience.

I also heard about this information but I doesn’t mind it that apple can treat hair loss. When I read this forum I found out that it’s really true. Now I can say that apple brings a lot of benefit. I will eat apple from now on.

As I know, when you are undergoing weight loss it is possible that you would also experience losing hair. Vitamins are important to our hair but when you want to lose weight that vitamins would possibly gone and that’s the cause of hair loss.

Common reason for hair loss:

HORMONAL

• Since hormones both stimulate hair growth and cause hair loss, hormonal changes by far have the biggest impact on hair loss.

DISEASE OR ILLNESS

• Since the follicle is a very sensitive it does respond to imbalances in the body. Most hair loss causes by disease or illness is temporary and resolves itself after the body has returned to a healthy condition.

MECHANICAL DAMAGE

• Damage to the hair can be self inflicted either by intentional or unintentional means. Some people going through stress continuously pull at their hair until it comes out.

you just need some suppliment food,for reduce hair fall.