Will wear Thong for Fur - Protest!

This Friday December 1st at 4:00pm (rush hour) I will protest in only a thong as seen below. It will be cold weather; 6-13c. I plan to turn many heads.

The protest is intended to be peaceful. And I will update you after I have completed it.

Make your own sign and join in with me. The animals would love to know what we’re doing for them.

• hugs animals *

So did you have any success?

the same qwestion…

Brrr…harsh weather to be wearing only a thong! That is a very selfless act. I admire that :thumbleft:.

I think it could attract more attention if there were no thong at all. :smiley:

Dreamer, mate… did you ever think of going to a gym or something?
It’s in a way bad advertising for veganism…

:laughing9:

No comment :smiley:.

:drunken: :bigsmurf:

Florida deep-sea explorers asked a federal appeals court Tuesday to overturn an earlier ruling that 17 tons of treasure recovered from a sunken Spanish galleon belongs to Spain, deepening a long-running battle over a trove worth at least $500 million that has unfolded not on the high seas but in federal courtrooms.
Attorneys for Odyssey Marine Exploration asked the three-judge panel of the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals to uphold the “finders keepers” rule that would give the treasure hunters the rights to silver coins, copper ingots, gold cufflinks and other artifacts salvaged about four years ago from the galleon off the coast of Portugal. Spain’s lawyers countered that U.S. courts are obligated by international treaty and maritime law to uphold Spain’s claim to the haul.

Only the above was interesting here.

The rest is just poor lonely people flirty with some skinny idiot not recognizing the practicality of fur for people living in harsh climates. Not to mention its obvious aesthetic appeal.

Amateur :laughing: