1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup tamari
- ¼ cup vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp arrowroot
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- ½ cup sprouts
- 1 green onion, chopped
- small amount of wakame, soaked in water (optional)
- brown rice pasta noodles (or other)
- 1 Tbsp cashews, roasted and chopped (optional)
- Start by making the sauce. Heat a small saucepan to medium, and add the oils, garlic and red pepper flakes. Stir, being sure not to let the oil get too hot. Once the garlic is cooked, add the tamari, vinegar, water and maple syrup and stir to combine.
- Dissolve the arrowroot in a small bowl with a small amount of cool water, then add to the sauce. Turn the heat down to medium-low, and stir occasionally while you prepare the vegetables.
- Put the broccoli and mushrooms in a bowl with a tight-fitting lid. Sprinkle some sea salt on the vegetables, and some tamari if you like for flavor, put the lid on the bowl and shake for a few minutes, until the vegetables start to wilt. Leave them to sit for a few minutes and chop the rest of the vegetables.
- Cook the noodles, drain, and set aside to dry. Place the vegetables in a large bowl, pour the sauce over them and toss. Add the noodles, toss again. Serve garnished with roasted, chopped cashews. I hope you enjoy this vegetable pasta salad recipe, one of the most versatile healthy vegan recipes.
this is a very testy salad. but without sesame, fennel and dill powder is not perfect test.
Wow, it really tastes delicious. The ingredient listed here are pretty cool and it can actually add a wondrous flavour to this yummy salad dish. More than vinegar, I prefer to add some filament or little fresh lime juice drops. That makes me wow and crazy for salad. Apart from these even if you for vege- salads or chicken salad prefer olive oil some time rather than any other kind of oil. It is beneficial to the health.