My name is Daniella Harel and I am a Gr 12 student and currently enrolled at Epworth Independent High School for Girls in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa. We have been asked to do a research task as part of our portfolio. The topic of my research task is veganism and the focus research question is: Can veganism improve dietary health disorders? what i hope to achieve from your answers will be my primary research. please answer the questions that follow.
Any information that I receive will only be used for education purposes and will not be published in the media. You may remain anonymous but if I could have details with regard to sex (male / female) and age bracket, it would be greatly appreciated.
(My Consumer Studies teacher, Mrs Georgina Kidd could be consulted should you have any concerns: email@example.com )
Name, if not anonymous
- Why did you decide to become vegan?
- How long have you been a vegan for?
- What is the hardest part?
- What positive changes have occurred in your life since making this change?
- What negative changes have occurred in your life since making this change?
- Do you feel stronger or weaker now that you are a vegan?
- What are your main concerns being a vegan?
- Is it hard to obtain all protein sources?
- What are your main sources of protein?
- Do you understand all the health benefits of being vegan?
- Have noticed any changes in your health since becoming a vegan?
- If so what are they?