Vegan Vitamins

What brands of vegan vitamins you’ll recommend? I’ve tried Freeda ordered them from freedavitamins.com/ and heard of VegLife and “Rainbow Light”

What vitamins and supplements are you using and why?

The best vegan vitamins are from natural vegan foods! :smiley:

Hi there, :smiley:

Vitamin C supplements are best resourced from natural juice and citrus fruits oranges, and lemon, strawberries, cantaloupe, tomatoes, green leafy vegetables, sweet potato, and broccoli. Vitamin C supplements play a vital role in repair of tissues, healing, and growth of bones. It is also a good antioxidant and keeps the body away from disease causing free radicals. Some of the common Vitamin C deficiency symptoms are, gingivitis and bleeding of gums), easy bruising, nose bleed or epistaxis and easy loosing of teeth enamel and caries. :cherry:

Thanks and regards,

• Robin Hood.

Proteethwhitening.com

Eat lots of greens, seeds and berries. Organic ones. No need for synthetic vitamins as body does not recognize them, except the green powders as spirulina, algea,chlorrella- these are good. Anyway one does not need much of them.

Green food is the best!

I use Deva Vegan multivitamin. main;y because I’ve been making my own soymilk and that’s was my source of B12. For some reason a multi vitamin was cheaper than straight B12. go figure.

I ordered SunWarrior’s Warrior Blend (Protein) & Activated Barley (Low Glycemic Carbohydrate) from BestNewSupplementDotCom

I like to mix the protein with a banana , peanut-butter , and coconut& almond milk post workout for an awesome protein shake or even meal replacement!

I personally use Vegan Vitality’s Vegan Multivitamins & Minerals product – https://vegan-vitality.co.uk/products/vegan-multivitamin

I find that this has helped me a lot

Here’s the website -

I’ve been using the ethical multivitamin for a while now - the best I’ve found in the UK and plastic-free packaging too :grinning:

Hey guys, I recently came across this crazy cookbook called The Essential Keto Cookbook which includes Keto Diet Recipes and some Vegan Recipes as well. I recommend check it out if you want the link, personally message me on this website or comment down below.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii nice to meet you all!