Vegan Soap

Hello Vegan Friends! I am a young vegan businesswoman and I am starting my own line of vegan soap. This soap line will specialize in creating all-natural vegan soap products for every need. I am working on developing soaps for men, women, children, and infants. In order to raise sufficient funds to create all the soap I want to I have created a campaign please find it here: igg.me/p/307555/x/2003184

If you are really interested any donation is greatly appreciated and will go directly to creating vegan and environmentally friendly products. If you cannot donate, but are still interested please tell everyone you know!

Find me on Facebook: facebook.com/OneEarthSoap
Find me on Twitter: twitter.com/OneEarthSoap

Thanks!

Making soap is a niche business, I know few people who do it, it has very low barrier to entry and depends mostly on marketing you can do not on the quality of your soaps.

So I would advice you do to some catchy things, like making different forms of soap (in forms of children toys) or write something special on soap or a lot of other thigns which will differentiate your soap from a lot of other soaps (making vegan soap is not enough).