Vegan Shoes

interesting topic. i never thought of my shoes as using animal products till now.
will keep a lookout for vegan shoes, probably not in my town, but maybe online or some other bigger cities.

i was wondering if foot peel masks are considered vegan. if not, i better cut down on using mine

Good topic! Very important issue is raised. What about the fashion shoes - I can recommend you to look at LePodium. They offer a really great choice (including veg ones).

Good topic! Very important issue is raised. What about the fashion shoes - I can recommend you to look at fantasy tabletop miniature game. They offer a really great choice (including veg ones).

We are continually seeking out affordable and innovative methods that lessen the impact of our products. We are pushing factories and suppliers for more recycled materials and safer processes. We also actively aim to educate through our products. We encourage accountability, and welcome feedback.

While many shoes kill, pollute, and destroy lives and ecosystems on their journey to your feet, we recognize these destructive production practices and do not consider them ‘business as usual’. We at Olsenhaus believe these processes can evolve toward a respect for animals, ecosystems and people.