Vegan Questionaire- Please help

Please please please, could you help me out and answer the questions below its for my disseration any feedback would be much appreciated. Thank you so much X

1. What were your reasons for adopting a vegan lifestyle?

2. How did it change your everyday life?

3. If you’re a parent in the future would you consider raising your children vegan?

4. What is your opinion of a vegan parenting magazine?

X

1. Ethical, political, dietary, environmental and economical! It’s cheaper for me, it’s much better for the environment, animal cruelty and factory farming is wretched, no need to support giant factory farms destroying farmers economy, and it’s good for you!

2. I eat MUCH healthier! A lot of people call me a health nut now but… I’m alright with that. :slight_smile: The downside is how much time I spend preparing food, but the upside of that is that I’m learning how to cook and trying so many different things that I would definitely not have tried before. It has changed my life for the better. Eating out and eating on campus however, is very difficult and not vegan friendly at all.

3. It is not even a question in my mind that I would raise them vegan.

4. I think a vegan parenting magazine is a great idea. :slight_smile: When I do have kids and even now I frequently think about how different and potentially difficult it will be raising vegan children in a non-vegan world. Thumbs up!

1. Like almost everyone’s reason… Health :smiley:
  2. I am happier and healthier :wink:
    3.Why not… I think it will benefit them also
    4.That will surely be a great idea… :smiley:
  1. Ethical reasons, I love animals!
  2. I am much healthier and slimmer :slight_smile:
  3. I don’t think I would. I might tell them about it, but I wouldn’t raise them that way. I might just get the father to cook them non-vegan stuff.
  4. My opinion? Meh.

Hi feline! I am just curious, you said that you are healthier when you become vegan, but why wouldn’t you raise your children the vegan way?