Toronto Vegan Meetup

This Saturday Novemeber 25th at 7:00pm there will be a Vegan meetup.

Here’s the info:

"It’s been a few weeks since we’ve gotten together and I figured it was about time we got things going again so…
Come on out this Saturday evening, November 25th at 7 p.m. for an absolutely scrumptious dinner at Vegetarian Haven. If you’ve never been there before you’re in for a treat as their food is absolutely delicious and if you have you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about! )
Vegetarian Haven is at 17 Baldwin St. which is on the south side of Baldwin just west of McCaul St. If coming by subway get off at St. Patrick station on the University line then walk west along Dundas (the northwest corner of University and Dundas has a CIBC) to McCaul then North to Baldwin. You can only go west on Baldwin from there. Total walking time is aprox. 5-10 mins. depending upon how fast you walk… ;o)
If coming by car you may be able to find street parking on Baldwin but, if not, there’s also street parking on McCaul as well as a “green P” lot on the east side of McCaul just north of Baldwin. This is all paid parking.
You’ll need to rsvp quick for this one as we can only seat about 30 at Veg. Haven. Here’s a link to their website vegetarianhaven.com where you can check out their menu and a map showing their location.
Afterwards we could perhaps head out somewhere for a drink or to catch a band or whatever!

That’s it…hope to see many of you there!
Paul )

TARS - Toronto Animal Rights Society"

There is already 9 people commited, and 3 maybe’s. And it’s only been posted for less then 10 hours - I just got home from work and found the email invite.

Please tell me if you’re going so I can tell them and they can be better prepared, or even better, join the group!

Here is the link to join the meetup group:

vegan.meetup.com/387/

With 139 members strong, 11 meetups, and an average meetup rating of 4.6 out of 5 (or 9.2/10), this group is sure to please. It will be my first time going myself. They’ve been founded only since July 14, 2006. I’d say that’s an excellent growth rate and sure to gain more attention as time goes on.

Also, a girl Megan is having a Vegan birthday party on Dec 16. WITH drinking - Woohoo. I’m bringing some good’ol Canadian Moosehead beer. That’s a Vegan beer if you didn’t know.

Hope to see you there :slight_smile: