The Killing Of Animals For Food Is Not Morally Wrong

Do you believe that humans are superior to other animals? I suspect that you do, and so do I, although, I am vegan. I believe that we are superior enough not to act like them. Just because other animals do it doesn’t mean that we have to. We have superior reasoning and life skills, we should use them. It seems to come back around to the old saying, “If your friend jumped off a bridge, would you?” And that’s another human, but you still wouldn’t follow because you know that it’s unreasonable. The same applies to the vegan lifestyle way of thinking when it comes to animal vs. animal food consumption. :smiley:

Hi MomoPeach! I’m sorry to see that you are so upset by vegetarians/vegans. I would like to help in anyway that I can, but first I’d like you to take one HUGE step. Please visit the web page that I’m going to post at the end of this. I’m concerned that you are using your Christianity as a weapon, Jesus is a SOFT place to fall. I am Christian and vegan. Please let me guide you to a place that may be able to help you see both sides of this situation, the vegan side, and the Christian side. I will pray that you will be able to choose to be or not to be offended by others. Meat-eaters, vegetarians, or vegans, God loves us all.

all-creatures.org/cva/

actually, I think that it is o.k. to eat meat ,
BUT!
not too much of course :wink:
if everybody were to go vegan,
the food chain would become unbalanced , :astonished:
more predators = less prey
so we have to “balance” the food chain by eating meat
but again,
everything in moderation :albino:
I am not trying to say that we have to eat meat but more like saying that there is nothing wrong with eating a bit of meat. :smiley:

I used to believe this also :smiley: but then I went to live in a farming area, and worked in a food factory :frowning:

My main objection to eating meat is farming methods: the inhumanity, the lack of regard for health, and the waste (how many people eat tongue or liver or trotters nowadays?) The food chain has become very unbalanced.

A friend of mine has a test for carnivores: you are not allowed to eat meat unless you have killed it yourself! And you have to be pretty darn tough to slaughter a pig :stuck_out_tongue: