The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever

INGREDIENTS

o 2 cups unbleached white flour
      o 2 t baking soda
      o 1/2 t sea salt
      o 5 T cocoa powder
      o 1/2 t cinammon
      o 3/4 cup semi sweet chips (i use tropical source)
      o 1/3 cup water
      o 3/4 cup turbinado sugar
      o 1/4 cup brown rice syrup
      o 1 t vanilla extract
      o 1 T cocoa powder
      o 1/2 cup olive oil 

METHOD
Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.

In a separate bowl mix wet ingredients. I try and mix the water and sugar up together real well to reduce the large crystals some.

Add wet mix to dry mix and stir together real well. Using your hands is the easiest. Batter will be quite stiff, and somewhat oily.

It’s easy to shape the cookies since they don’t tend to stick to your hands. Make about 1 inch / 2.5 cm balls and then form them into cylinders. They should be maybe 1.5 inches / 4 cm in diameter and maybe 1/2 inch / 13 mm thick. They don’t spread much when they cook either - I can put 16 on a normal baking sheet.

Bake at 350F/180C for 12-14 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet a minute or two and transfer to wire racks or a plate to cool.

Makes 24 cookies.

The recipe itself tastes very delicious! I wonder, when this cookies will get baked, it will smell so sweet and wonderful. I am crazy for cheese layer which you mentioned that we can add, I guess increases the softness in the cafe. Too much mouth-watering one! Also, I like vanilla and orange/ lemon flavour, but as this is something new, gonna surely try for it.