1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 inch piece of ginger, grated
- ¼ cup rice or apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup sesame oil (or olive)
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp miso
- pinch black pepper
- 1 package tempeh, cubed
- 2 large handfuls of greens (watercress, spinach, mizuna…)
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- sesame seeds, to garnish
- Mix together the first 7 ingredients for the dressing, whisking or blending in a food processor. Season to taste.
- Place the greens on the plates, top with the tempeh and cucumber, drizzle the dressing and sprinkle the sesame seeds on top. I hope you enjoy this tempeh salad recipe, the latest of my healthy vegan recipes.
this is a very testy salad. but without sesame, fennel and dill powder is not perfect test.
Wow, it really tastes delicious. The ingredient listed here are pretty cool and it can actually add a wondrous flavour to this yummy salad dish. More than vinegar, I prefer to add some filament or little fresh lime juice drops. That makes me wow and crazy for salad. Apart from these even if you for vege- salads or chicken salad prefer olive oil some time rather than any other kind of oil. It is beneficial to the health.