Summer Asian Salad... Recipe

Ingredients 1 Cup Tofu, diced into small cubes.

250 grams (Wombok) Chinese cabbage shredded.
1 Lge stick of celery, use the inner stalk, as it’s less pungent, finely sliced.
4 Shallots or ½ a bunch of Chives diced.
1 Lge carrot peeled and grated.
1 Small red capsicum deseeded and thinly sliced.
½ Cup bean sprouts.
1 Cup fresh Baby Spinach leaves thinly shredded.
½ Cup Rocket leaves.
Roasted Cashew nuts

Marinade. Triple the amount given, because this recipe needed more. Use any leftover Marinade for steamed or stir fried vegetables…

2 Tbs Mirin (sweet Saki for cooking.) Brand - Manjo Mirin

1Tbs Tamari
2 Tbs Hoisin sauce
1Tbs Olive Oil
Sesame Oil, 2 to 3 drops or to your liking. Maple Syrup, I just splosh it in to sweeten, or you can use 1 teas brown ‘sticky sugar,’ instead.
1 Small Garlic clove crushed, Optional…
Instructions Put Tofu in a medium bowl, add part of the marinade, and stir to coat. You can do this in the morning if you like, so the flavour absorbs into the Tofu, stir from time to time…

Just prior to preparing salad vegetables, stir fry the Tofu until just crisp, cool in refrigerator while preparing the salad.

Combine salad vegetables in a large mixing bowl.

Add chilled Tofu, extra dressing if needed, and mix through. Serve with cashew nuts over salad…

Enjoy…

this is a very testy salad. but without sesame, fennel and dill powder is not perfect test.

Wow, it really tastes delicious. The ingredient listed here are pretty cool and it can actually add a wondrous flavour to this yummy salad dish. More than vinegar, I prefer to add some filament or little fresh lime juice drops. That makes me wow and crazy for salad. Apart from these even if you for vege- salads or chicken salad prefer olive oil some time rather than any other kind of oil. It is beneficial to the health.