Strange experience replenishing b12 levels

Hello Vegan Forum! I have been vegan for 5 years. I never made sure that I consumed adequate levels of b12 - so I became deficient. Over the past year and a half I have been trying to replenish my levels of b12. However, it has some very strange effects on my mind.

Positive: my mind is more agile at quick-thinking activities; i feel SO much happier - sometimes even a feeling of euphoria (but this can be worrying as it seems to make me overoptimistic and not cautious enough).

Negative: Memory is the main thing - I feel like I forget how to do learnt activities - essay writing, spelling - it feels a bit like my brain has been reset. I also sometimes feel quite spaced out.

I’ve done a load of internet searches trying to find any post about a similar experience or some advice - but have had no luck. Please let me know if you have had any strange experiences - even if not the same - when trying to replenish b12 levels. And, of course, any advice would be great!

Thanks

Hi FSVA. Welcome to vegtalk forums.
Replenishing the levels of B12 is not that fast. And the restoration of the nerves protection is even slower.
The memory thing is most probably from the deficiency, but it’s just a gues.
Also what kind of B12 are you taking and how much?

The body never stores B12 vitamin, everyone should have vitamin B12 riched food on a daily basis to fulfil the daily requirement.