Saving the World

“save the world - eat uranium” – Alistar

“Unless someone like you cares a whole lot nothing is going to get better. It’s not.” – Dr. Seuss

“Whiskey is for drinking; Water is for fighting over.” – Mark Twain

March 22nd is World Water Day. canadians.org/worldwaterday

“It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to realize it.” – George Carlin, comedian

This is cool! A Londoner goes around speaking to people across town and comes across Vegan stall called Earthlings

thelocalbeings.com/1500-2/

“If you want to know who is going to change this country, go home and look in the mirror.”
– Maude Barlow / canadians.org

(Of course, this could apply to anyone in regards to any country.)

“If you want to rule the world, then you’ve got to save it first.” – unknown

“You don’t need to save the world. You need to make a difference.” – unknown

:clock:

“ART WON’T SAVE THE WORLD — GO VOLUNTEER AT A SOUP KITCHEN YOU PRETENTIOUS ____ !” – graffiti

“Our food is going extinct.” – excerpt from page 35 of ‘The Seed Underground: A Growing Revolution to Save Food’ - written by Janisse Ray (activist, author, farmer and seed saver)

“Well, ain’t that America? Little, green lakes filled with toxic, algal blooms for you and me.”

– John Booger Watermelon

“Hey fishermen, leave those fish alone!” – Link Floyd, and here’s a link they wish to share:

nytimes.com/2019/07/10/busi … foods.html :fish:

“wooh ooh oooh OOOH OOOOH OOOOOOOH!” – an angry orangutan who is trying to protect his home

The following film footage may help you translate into English what it is that this orangutan said.

youtube.com/watch?v=hT5xSwdvi8E

“August 12th is World Elephant Day. OMG! That’s today!” – an elephant-lover who forgot what day it was

facebook.com/worldelephantday

“The trouble with the quotes about climate change that are posted on the internet is that you never really know if they are genuine.” – Sherlock Holmes said this on February 29th, 1911 in the speech he gave during a special dinner that was held in his honor

"There’s no such thing as ‘Global Warming’ ". – Texas oil baron

“Hot enough fer ya!” – :evil2:

“That is what revolutionaries do. We sacrifice ourselves to save others.”
― Viet Thanh Nguyen, The Sympathizer

“I do believe that Bandersnatches, Jubjub birds and Jabberwocks all went extinct during my lifetime.” – Alice