1 cup organic raw cashews soaked for 2 hours
- 1/4 cup cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup raw cauliflower
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice or more to taste
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Tiny 1/2 pinch of Celtic sea salt or more to taste
- Put the cashews and cauliflower in a food processor, and add the water until combined well.
- Slowly add the oil in one steady stream, and process until thick and creamy.
- Place the rest of the ingredients into the blender to taste, and process until smooth.
- Add in some more salt, mustard or lemon juice to taste until you create your perfect blend.
seems like a mixture of almond and avocado mayonnaise
This sounds so good