1 cup soy milk
1/3 cup orange juice
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 No egg subsistute
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup finely shredded zucchini
3/4 cup finely shredded carrots
granulated sugar
Instructions Grease 12 standard muffin cups or use large patty pans.
In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
In a small bowl, whisk together soymilk, orange juice, oil, NoEgg substitute, and vanilla.
Stir milk mixture into the flour mixture just until flour is moistened. Batter will be lumpy.
Set aside 1 tablespoon each shredded zucchini and carrots. Fold remaining zucchini and carrots into the batter. Divide batter among the muffin pan cups. Sprinkle with reserved zucchini and carrot and a little granulated sugar.
Bake at 375° for 25 to 30 minutes, or until centres spring back when lightly touched with finger. Cool in pan on rack for 5 minutes. Serve warm.

The recipe itself tastes very delicious! I wonder, when this Muffins will get baked, it will smell so sweet and wonderful. I am crazy for cheese layer which you mentioned that we can add, I guess increases the softness in the cafe. Too much mouth-watering one! Also, I like vanilla and orange/ lemon flavour, but as this is something new, gonna surely try for it.