Melted Nuttlex, to grease
1 x 250g packet vegan sweet biscuits (Arnott’s Nice)
1 x 100g packet hazelnut meal
150g Nuttelex, melted
3 x 250g packets vegan cream cheese (room temp)
2/3 cup caster sugar
1 tsp Queen vanilla bean paste
3-4 ‘No Eggs’ (made with half water)
180g vegan white choc chips
150g frozen raspberries (thawed)
Icing sugar - to dust
- Brush a 20cm (base measurement) springform pan with Nuttelex to lightly grease.
- Place biscuits in the bowl of a food processor and process until finely crushed.
- Add hazelnut meal and Nuttelex, and process until well combined (can also do this with a spoon in a bowl) Transfer mixture to pan.
- Use a straight sided glass (or fingers!) to spread and press the mixture firmly over the base and side. Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Use an electric beater to beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla paste in a bowl until smooth.
- Add the ‘No Eggs’ (1 at a time), beating well after each addition.
- Use a spoon to gently fold in the chocolate and raspberries (make sure any excess water is drained)
Pour the mixture into the biscuit base. Use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface.
- Bake in oven for 1-1.5 hours until just set in the centre. Turn oven off and leave the cheesecake in the oven with the door ajar, for 2 hours or until it is cooled completely (will prevent cracking)
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 2+ hours to chill. Dust with icing sugar to serve.