Raspberry & white chocolate cheesecake Recipe

Ingredients
Melted Nuttlex, to grease
1 x 250g packet vegan sweet biscuits (Arnott’s Nice)
1 x 100g packet hazelnut meal
150g Nuttelex, melted
3 x 250g packets vegan cream cheese (room temp)
2/3 cup caster sugar
1 tsp Queen vanilla bean paste
3-4 ‘No Eggs’ (made with half water)
180g vegan white choc chips
150g frozen raspberries (thawed)
Icing sugar - to dust

Instructions

1. Brush a 20cm (base measurement) springform pan with Nuttelex to lightly grease.
  2. Place biscuits in the bowl of a food processor and process until finely crushed.
  3. Add hazelnut meal and Nuttelex, and process until well combined (can also do this with a spoon in a bowl) Transfer mixture to pan.
  4. Use a straight sided glass (or fingers!) to spread and press the mixture firmly over the base and side. Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
  5. Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Use an electric beater to beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla paste in a bowl until smooth.
  6. Add the ‘No Eggs’ (1 at a time), beating well after each addition.
  7. Use a spoon to gently fold in the chocolate and raspberries (make sure any excess water is drained)
    8) Pour the mixture into the biscuit base. Use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface.
  8. Bake in oven for 1-1.5 hours until just set in the centre. Turn oven off and leave the cheesecake in the oven with the door ajar, for 2 hours or until it is cooled completely (will prevent cracking)
  9. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 2+ hours to chill. Dust with icing sugar to serve.

The recipe itself tastes very delicious! I wonder, when this cheesecake will get baked, it will smell so sweet and wonderful. I am crazy for cheese layer which you mentioned that we can add, I guess increases the softness in the cafe. Too much mouth-watering one! Also, I like vanilla and orange/ lemon flavour, but as this is something new, gonna surely try for it.