Hello! I am a vegetarian who is considering going vegan so I’m doing an ethnographic study for school on veganism and I would LOVE some input from people who are currently vegans on how they view their lifestyle. I am not judging or having an opinion towards anyone I just would like to gather information! If you would like to help me I would really appreciate it, just answer the following questions. I’ll be using the information received in a final research paper and will be making up fake names for the people I get information from. Thank you so much!!
- How do you define veganism?
- What does being a vegan mean to you?
- What does your diet consist of?
- Do you or have you ever consumed animal products since becoming a vegan whether on purpose or by accident?
- How has being a vegan change your views and/or values?
- Has it effected other aspects of your life?
- Are you affiliated with any animal rights or veganism organizations?
You don’t have to answer all of them if you don’t want to, thanks again!