Please help me in my study of vegansim!

Hello! I am a vegetarian who is considering going vegan so I’m doing an ethnographic study for school on veganism and I would LOVE some input from people who are currently vegans on how they view their lifestyle. I am not judging or having an opinion towards anyone I just would like to gather information! If you would like to help me I would really appreciate it, just answer the following questions. I’ll be using the information received in a final research paper and will be making up fake names for the people I get information from. Thank you so much!!

1. How do you define veganism?
  2. What does being a vegan mean to you?
  3. What does your diet consist of?
  4. Do you or have you ever consumed animal products since becoming a vegan whether on purpose or by accident?
  5. How has being a vegan change your views and/or values?
  6. Has it effected other aspects of your life?
  7. Are you affiliated with any animal rights or veganism organizations?

You don’t have to answer all of them if you don’t want to, thanks again!

1. Refusing to use any product (food or otherwise) or participate in any action that has caused/will cause the suffering of any being that can feel or think
  2. Respecting animals’ right to live naturally and happily
  3. ?? Always finding new vegan foods
  4. Yes, friends/family have put butter, chicken stock, etc. on/in things without telling me. It gets easier to notice the longer you are vegan, though.
  5. ?? My views and values are the reason I became vegan…
  6. Yes, it affects the way I get along with people and who my friends/people I trust are; some of them excessively try to sneak animal products into my food, eat meat in front of me, talk about the juicy steak they ate last night, etc.
  7. No.