Perfect Vitamin for Vegans: Klamath Blue Green Algae

The vitamin B-complex profile of AFA (Klamath Blue Green Algae) is very high, especially vitamins B2, B6 and B12. One gram of wild blue-green algae supplies more than the Recommended Daily Allowance of vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 is essential for the production of red blood cells. It helps them to develop to a point where protein, folic acid, iron and vitamin C can mature properly and thus carry more oxygen to the cells. A deficiency of B12 may cause pernicious anemia. Restricted diets and poor absorption can cause a B12 deficiency. AFA has the highest active vegetable source of vitamin B12, in a form that is totally usable by the body. AFA algae have 65 times the B12 content of kelp, and almost 700 times more B12 than alfalfa. The B vitamins within AFA algae are of such high quality that they can boost the body’s energy level, endurance and stamina. B vitamins convert carbohydrates into glucose, which the body can then utilize to produce energy. The ability of blue-green algae to efficiently transfer glucose into energy (via the B vitamins) may represent its more important health contribution.

Gillian, McKeith, Ph.D. Miracle Superfood: Wild Blue-Green Algae. Keats Good Health Guide: Medicine for the 21st Century. Los Angeles: Keats Publishing, 1999.

I am not a great fan of green super foods and supplements in general but I can attest that this is amazingly great product.
I can basically feel that my cells are going party happy when I use this algae product. I use the pack once a year since the stores do not carry it in my country, I buy abroad or via internet. But this does work for me!
When I am taking train, the ticket officer asks me if I need a ticket under 25 however I am in my early thirties. Greens are definitely keeping me fresh and younger looking.