Hey Everyone, I m Austin Smith.
Can anyone let me know here what is best supplement for those who struggle to eat vegetables.

Hello Austin,
It happened to my girlfriend who struggles to eat vegies but we met a nutritionist and he assisted us on how we can add variety to vegan food available. The supplements can’t be the ultimate alternative to organic vegan food although we still have to rely on a few supplements if we are actually not taking the vegan alternatives. You must add a variety of mixes into your diet so that you start loving it. For example, most people get Vitamin D from canned fish like salmon and sardines and fortified dairy products like milk and yogurt, but D is also in some fortified non-dairy kinds of milk such as soy or almond milk and orange juice. Some mushrooms that have been exposed to UV light are also good sources. Hence the alternatives are available for every vitamin and we can choose either of them and include them in our diet.

I had a greater experience because of my girlfriend and we tried a lot and got amazing results. Sometimes if we are unable to make food for ourselves then we can order from the restaurants providing a variety of vegan meals. Few restaurants are really good at providing organic protein-rich food.

All the best.

Thanks,
Jawad

what is the best medical grade skin care line