1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup maole syrup
1/2 cup dry sweetener
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 bananas roughly chopped
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup pecans chopped
Instructions In a blender or food processor, combine all the ingredients except for the pecans, and blend until very smooth and creamy. Place in a sealable container and freeze. Remove from freezer and defrost for 20 - 40 minutes. Place back in food processor and blend again. You may need to add a touch more soy milk to help it along. Spoon back into container and stir in the pecans. Serve immediately or refreeze. Remove from freezer 15 mins before serving.

Drizzle icecream with chocolate sauce made from
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup soy milk
Melt ingredients in small saucepan on medium heat until smooth.

Ah, another icecream which doesn’t need an icecream maker. Great!

I wonder, however, if the bananas could be left out. I’d like to have the icecream taste of just the maple, without the intrusion of banana flavor.

You can give a try snog… Tell me how does it taste and how does it goes… :smiley:

The recipe itself tastes very delicious! I wonder, when this Ice-cream will get baked, it will smell so sweet and wonderful. I am crazy for cheese layer which you mentioned that we can add, I guess increases the softness in the cafe. Too much mouth-watering one! Also, I like vanilla and orange/ lemon flavour, but as this is something new, gonna surely try for it.