Looking for some suggestions here!

Hi, My son and I are living with my parents now. We are moving out next month. We found an apartment near his school. It is not furnished, so I’ll have to get all the furniture. I don’t have much money to buy furniture. So I am planning to buy only the necessary items. I heard about this furniture stores in Brooklyn which sells furniture at a discount price. Has anyone tried them? Please give me feedback if you have.

It is also important to note that there are ways to reduce the environmental impact of food delivery. For example, using reusable or biodegradable packaging materials, supporting local and small businesses that may have a lower carbon footprint, and choosing delivery options that use electric or low-emissions vehicles can all help to mitigate the environmental impacts of food delivery.

Ultimately, the decision to use food delivery services as a vegetarian or vegan is a personal one, and individuals may weigh the ethical and environmental considerations differently. It may be helpful to consider ways to reduce the environmental impact of food delivery while still following a plant-based diet.