Hi all, here i would like to share a travel tips within Jogja or Borobudur Trip. If you think you are vegan, then is jogja or Borobudur vegan?
The answer is, Yes it is! There are severals vegan food and restaurant you could find in Jogja. Such as;
- Soma Yoga Restaurant - (it suggested to make an order first, otherwise it takes long time to wait until your food ready)
- Milas Resto - (Nice ambience like at small village)
- Jejamuran - (All about mushroom)
- Loving Hut Kemetiran - (Variety of foods.Reasonable price)
- Via Via Prawirotaman - (super friendly for vegan)