Hello, I have recently become a vegan, and I have to do an informative speech for my class and I chose veganism as my topic. I thought it would be a bonus if I could include the perspectives of vegans with greater insight to the diet and the reasons why they choose to live by this diet. Please include a name to recognize you by.
- What does being vegan mean to you?
- How long have you been vegan?
- What was your main reason for becoming vegan?
- How has this diet affected your health?
- Did you have any initial concerns while transitioning to a vegan life-style? If so, what were they?
- Many people are concerned with not meeting their daily protein intake on a vegan diet. Does this affect you? what would you say to these people if attempting to convince them otherwise?
- Is the vegan lifestyle difficult to maintain?
- How do you go about eating out?
- What do your family/friends say about your choice to be vegan?