* 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
* 2 cups white sugar
* 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup water
* 1 cup vegetable oil
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Pour in water, vegetable oil and vanilla; mix until well blended. Spread evenly in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top is no longer shiny. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into squares.

Hi!!
I know another interesting recipe for browines :slight_smile:
Here it is:
Ingredients:
400 grams of cooked beetroot
200 gr of organic rice flour
120 gr of brown sugar
50 gr of unsweetened organic cocoa
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
120 gr of organic soya milk
baking powder
Drain the beets and puree them; if necessary, add some of the milk indicated.
In a bowl, mix rice flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder; add the beetroot cream, oil and the remaining milk; add a little more if necessary.
Line a cake pan (33 x 20cm) – disposable aluminium is the best choice – with baking paper, slightly moistened and squeezed. Pour in the dough. Flatten with a spatula and cook at 170 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
A slight crust should form on the surface, while the interior should be firm but moist.
Let the cake stand ten minutes in the oven, turned off with the door open, befor removing it from there.
Cut the cake in squares and store the brownies in an airtight container.

They’re delicious!!!

Thanks for an interesting recipe Eleonor… I will try this one of these days… Brownies are one of my gavorites and I would love to try different versions. Thanks again.

Both these recipes sound great!

I wonder if baker’s unsweetened chocolate could be used instead of cocoa. Has a much richer taste. And, perhaps whole wheat or other whole grain flour? I will have to experiment. I did make a vegan version of brownies, even adding baking powder, but they came out flat and hard. Were candy like, and tasty, but hard on the teeth…

Experimenting can be so much fun… Hope the recipe would be successful… Good luck snog! Share your experimental recipe with me after you have baked it… :wink:

with applesauce

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1cy_gbVWrE

this is the raw version, with some medjool dates, walnuts coconut better and agave…

youtube.com/watch?v=KgZIHinq33A

raw with some rutabaga and pecans

part 1

youtube.com/watch?v=PF7L_OQw … re=related

this is the part 2

youtube.com/watch?v=FjgkY5Ew … re=related

Hi Friend, Thank you for sharing that one recipe with us of the members of the forum, I like to have brownies recipe’s so much and wanna eat it regularly. :slight_smile: Thanks again for sharing. :cheers: Keep sharing more with us. :bounce: