How to Eat to Starve Cancer

Here is a great video about how to eat to starve cancer by William Li.

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9bDZ5-zPtY[/bbvideo]

What do you think?

Thank you for the great video. This is a really good read for me.Thanks for posting this informative article.
Is there are list of foods that can starve cancer?

Here is a list of anti angiogenic foods:
Apple
Artichokes
Blackberries
Blueberries
Bok Choy
Broccoli
Brussels Sprouts
Buckwheat
Cauliflower
Cherries
Cranberries
Dark Chocolate
Garlic
Ginger
Ginseng
Grapefruit
Green Tea
Kale
Lavender
Lemons
Licorice
Maitake Mushrooms
Nutmeg
Olive Oil
Oranges
Parsley
Pineapple
Pumpkin
Raspberries
Red Grapes
Soy Beans
Strawberries
Tomatoes
Turmeric

Thanks for the list Andy… This will help a lot… I love pumpkin

Indeed!! I’d seen this doctor on dr oz’s program. It was fortuitous that I had, because I was pretty worried about my own risk for cancer. My sister died last month of metastatic breast cancer.

I now eat a lot of bok choy, in addition to many other fruits and veg, averaging 9-10 servings a day( which I’d been doing for a good 15 years or so…)

You can eat watercress to prevent cancer. With many phytonutrients, one of the greatest health benefits of watercress is to lower the risk of cancer.

Most studies recommend that the daily intake of over 80 grams of watercress would generate positive outcomes.

Watercress, along with other cruciferous vegetables, contains phytochemical compounds that encourage the body to enhance cellular protection.

Some antioxidants in watercress, such as beta-carotene or lutein (which carrots contain much), have the anti-carcinogenic quality, which is beneficial for cancer prevention.

Source: wikihomenutrition.com/watercres … Prevention

You should add brazil nut and dragon fruit into the list. They are very beneficial for cancer prevention. Some detail information for you:
Brazil nut:
The combination of selenium and ellagic acid is perfect to constitute anti-cancer benefits of brazil nuts.
According to the Journal of the National Cancer Institute, serum selenium is associated with esophageal cancer.
Additionally, a number of studies on animals suggested that selenium might help get rid of toxic mercury resulting in cancer.
Dragon fruit:
Antioxidants in dragon fruit nutrition will be super effective to prevent cancer.
In fact, carotene which is anti-carcinogenic is present much in dragon fruit. It might reduce the tumor size significantly.
In addition, dragon fruit contains a group of antioxidant compounds, hydroxycinnamates, which have showed effectiveness of preventing cancer in animals.

Here is another interesting research that used vegetable extracts on 8 different cancer types to see which vegetable prevents cancer growth.
chrisbeatcancer.com/wp-cont … -Study.pdf

From this research we can see that there are 2 families of vegetables that really protect from cancer:

1. Cruciferous vegetables like Cabbage, Cauliflower, Broccoli etc.
  2. Allium vegetables like Onion, Garlic, Leek etc.