Hiya fellow veggies!

Hello! So I guess being new I ought to introduce myself a little…
I’m a 26 year old guy in Scotland (I don’t wear kilts though, too itchy), I’m not that great at keeping active in forums to be honest.

I don’t have a whole lot of friends just now (recently had to move 3000 miles away!), so I guess I am hoping to make some new ones, I joined this forum because it is of interest to me and it matches something about me.

I start out in forums with good intentions but then work and life gets in the way and I find little time to post and stuff, what I do use all the time though are chat apps, I’m always online even if its on my phone while i’m out. So I thought there could be no harm in this, I love chatting to new people, although I can understand this probably looks a bit weird. Anyway, if anyone wants to chat and maybe make a new friend then add me to your gmail chat :slight_smile: (if you have one), just pm me for it :slight_smile:

Uh I guess you might want to know more about me! Well i’m also vegan, bit of a health nut (but not preachy about it), I like stuff like archery, cycling, hiking, I run my own web design buisness and my own vegan blog (pm me for it). I can’t really think of anything else at the moment but if you want to know just ask!

Hope I haven’t came across as a total nut! :slight_smile:

Stewart