Hi I'm Ella Magers, "Sexy Fit Vegan Lifestyle Coach" :)

Hi, I want to introduce myself and tell you a little about who I am. I am new to this forum, and actually new to forums in general so try to be patient with me here!
I have been passionate about two things since a very young age: fitness & animals. I started on the swim & gymnastics team at age 5 and haven’t stopped moving since. At age seven, my compassion for animals led me to a vegetarian diet. Although my parents thought it was “just a phase,” upon learning more about the meat & dairy industries, I became vegan at 15.
After college I moved to Miami, (I wanted the year round warmth and sun!) and was able to put my two passions together with a career helping people become fit and healthy through exercise and nutrition. It was at that point that I found my love of muay thai, which I have been practicing ever since. I couldn’t feel more fortunate!
After years coaching one-on-one, I am now expanding my career through my new website. My goal is to support a broader population of people in their transformation to adopt a plant-based diet and active lifestyle that they love! I have great information for anyone who is interested in moving in that direction!
Happy to connect with you all :smiley: