Hey there

Hey there! Well I’m sixteen, and I live in Oregon. I’ve been vegetarian since seventh grade and became vegan about 2 years ago. I want to help as much people as I can so I’ve been volunteering at the Oregon Food Bank and plan on volunteering for Habitat For Humanity. Do any of you know any other good places for someone as young as me to volunteer at? I want to work at Goodwill for my first job. I want to help help animals to so I’m going to donate to Action For Animals. What other organizations are good to donate to?

My username is Veganarchist because I believe the system of capitalism exploits both animals and humans and the government is protecting the exploiters. I want animals and humans to be free to enjoy their lives free from cruelty, and what I invision as an ideal world is an anarchist society where everybody has the right to live happily no matter what species. I hope my beliefs don’t sound too crazy.

This forum looks very interesting and I look forward to spending time and getting to know you all here. :smiley:

Hello there veganarchist… welcome to the forum… It’s nice to know that you’ve discover vegan in such an early age… I can’t help you with that… So sad because I am way too far from you… All I can do is to wish you luck and I know you can do it with all the determination and passion on what you are doing :smiley:

Thank you.

You are always welcome dear… Hope to bump into some of your messages at the forum… Enjoy!