Hello everyone! Would you like to check out my new vegan encyclopedia?

Hi there, my name is Jan, I’m a vegan activist from Europe, and I started a website called Veggiepedia because I want to teach people from all over the world how to eat and live in harmony with animals and nature. We have many different vegan recipes from vegan pizzas (like “Vegan Wholegrain Onion Pizza With Almond Mozzarella Cheese”), burgers through pancakes and cakes to healthy smoothies and salads, we also write about cooking ingredients, the environment, and about all things vegan! Would you be so kind to take a look at the Veggiepedia website and tell me what you think? Thank you and have a fruity / veggie day!

Hi Jan,

It’s great to meet you and hear about your website, Veggiepedia. I can tell you that your initiative sounds wonderful. It’s important to spread awareness about the benefits of a vegan lifestyle and to promote a harmonious relationship with animals and nature.

I appreciate that you have a diverse range of recipes on your website, from pizzas to smoothies and salads and that you also cover cooking ingredients, the environment, and all things vegan. It shows that you have put a lot of effort into creating a comprehensive resource for anyone interested in exploring veganism.

I have noticed that you have a resources page on your website. I also create a vegan blog named Stay Healthy Vegan. It will be a great help if you add my website to your resource page. I’m sure it will give your readers a valuable resource about veganism.

Keep up the good work, and I wish you all the best with Veggiepedia!

Have a great day too!

Thats great! keep up the good work!

Nice, I did not see vegan pizza. I will try it.

[quote=“Pittveronica, post:4, topic:15436, full:true”] https://eldfall-chronicles.com/product/single-model-thenrin-swashbuckler/
Nice, I did not see vegan pizza. I will try it. AI Change Facial Expression for Photographers | PiktID
[/quote]
Amazing! must try it