Greetings from Montreal!

Hey there, I just wanted to give a post and introduce myself as a new member! My name’s Adrian, I’m 24 and currently live in Montreal. My life is pretty much this:

Veganism, food, people, music, cello.

I could talk for hours about all of those things, and am pretty much equally as passionate about all of them. I have a blog that will soon turn into a website (that I will post a bit later but not in the first post) that is essentially vegan fine dining. I’ve got some great experience at amazing restaurants including Bangkok’s top rated veg restaurant and Millennium in SF (top rated veg restaurant in north america when I was there). Aside from that, it is just so fun creating recipes and exploring new ideas in vegan food.

Music of course is very important to me! I listen to about 70% classical music, 30% other music. The other ranges a lot, but I am still very picky. Goes from black metal to breakcore, electro to ambient, dubstep to hip hop, and almost everything in between. As far as classical goes, my top 3 composers (not who I think are the best, just who I am listening to a lot right now) are: Ravel, Scriabin, Stravinsky. In general I tend to go for a neo-classical and impressionism era, but I love Romantic too. Classical and baroque are good but don’t appeal to me the same way as impressionism. My favourite pieces right now (haha and maybe forever) are Ravel’s Gaspard de la Nuit, Stravinsky’s Rite of Spring, and Shostakovich’s 5th. So hot. Cello, blah blah blah. People blah blah. I could talk forever about all of those things. I’ll save you all for now.

Hope to get to know some of you over time!