GF Chocolate Walnut Mudcake Cupcakes! Recipe

Ingredients 1 1/2 cups of Self Raising Gluten free flour
1 cup Soy Milk
1 cup Sugar
1/3 cup Nuttlex
250 block of Dark Dairy Free Chocolate. (I can’t remember the brand I used but Kingston would work well.)
50-80 grams of Walnuts, roughly chopped.
2 tablespoons Cocoa powder (dairy free I use the nestle cooking cocoa)
2 teaspoons No Egg (Egg replacer by Organ)
1 teaspoon Bicarb Soda
Instructions Step 1:
Sift Flour, Cocoa powder, sugar, bicarb and no egg in to a large mixing bowl.

Step 2:
Melt Dark chocolate and butter together over a warm pot of water. If you’ve never melted chocolate, you need a small metal bowl, a metal spoon with a plastic handle, fill your pot about 1/4 with water heat till its steaming but not to much then place the bowl with the chocoalte and butter over the top. Now you DO NOT want to let any water at all get in there other wise your chocolate goes all gross and lumpy like diahorrea. I find chocolate work easier with nutlex something to do with the fats I think. When thats all nice and smooth and looks like chocolate silk you want to leave it to cool for about 2 mins not to the point where it re sets.

Step 3:
Add melted chocolate and butter to the mix. Mix really well until it all looks like a chocolatey bed of clouds then add the walnuts and mix again!
Now! Heat your oven to Moderate temp (180’ celsius or 356F dude)

Step 4:
Stick your mix evenly into a muffin tray then whack it in the oven. Takes about 25-35 mins when they start springing back up when you touch em’ there done ski’s!

You forgot to say when the milk is added! I did it before the chocolate - we’ll see how that goes :slight_smile:

Just want to plug an organization called http://www.slavefreechocolate.org/ . They are trying to put an end to child slavery in the chocolate industry. I don’t mean to “pick on” this particular recipe. It’s just the first chocolate recipe I saw.

Hi Friend, Thank you for sharing that one recipe with us of the members of the forum, I like to have cake recipe’s so much and wanna eat it regularly. :slight_smile: Thanks again for sharing. :cheers: Keep sharing more with us. :bounce: