Free Vegan T-shirt designs

I’ll post my vegan T-shirt designs here.
You can download the high resolution versions for print by clicking on the image. My designs have alpha channel with transparency information so you can print them on different colors.
Any ideas on new vegan designs and slogans are welcome.
You can also submit your own designs for vegan T-shirts.

vegan forever tshirt design

This way it will look on a dark background

Click on the image to download the high resolution printable version, that you can print on your favorite T-shirts.
Or buy a ready T-shirt here

The dark one is good (because the “vegan forever” part is readable). Not true for the other ones, so they rather look like a PR for this forum :smiley:

Yeah indeed the text isn’t too readable on the other designs… well I will take this in consideration when I will make new ones

Yay! T-Shirts! :cheers:

I kinda like the swirly stars design… :thumbright: I think the black and white design would look really good inverted, and printed on a black t-shirt sleeve or dark board shorts. :slight_smile:

Becky, thanks!
I will invert the black and white design.
Here are some new T-Shirt designs with “Meat is Murder” slogan.

It would be fun to explain about the latest one to a silly cop who doesn’t know English, he might consider you a terrorist :slight_smile:

Click on the image to download the high resolution printable version, that you can print on your favorite T-shirts.

[size=150]I love Vegans[/size] T-shirt design

Click on the images to download the high resolution printable version, that you can print yourself on your favorite T-shirts.

on white T-shirt

on black T-shirt

Here is another set of stylish vegan teeshirt prints designed by me. :slight_smile:

Just wanted to bump this topic and to remind everyone that we have an option to upload images to the forum.
So if you have the slightest design or artistic skills and motivation you can create some vegan tee shirt designs and upload them to this topic.

Wow…
Cool Designs…
How can i get them in printed form on a shirt…??
Specially on any athletic T-shirt…

Hello,

Maybe a little bit of topic here but searched all over the net and found one website with some descent (Amazon selection but a very good one) but wondering if you ‘zebra printies’ might have come across something special…

Cheers!