Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex in Texas

Bliss Raw Cafe and Elixir Bar - 6005 Berkshire Ln., Dallas - Very good, if kind of pricey. I especially enjoy the Raw Lasagna.
Cafe Elite 1501 Preston Rd. # 800, Plano
D’Vegan 9780 Walnut St., Dallas.
Loving Hut 4515 Matlock Rd., Arlington. Very affordable chain vegan restaurant with approximately 1/4 raw menu.
New Start Veggie Garden 2330 Royal Ln., Farmers Branch. Low priced Korean buffet with bibimbap and spring rolls. I love this place.
Spiral Diner 1101 N. Beckley Ave, Oakcliff (SW Dallas) Eclectic American menu with loads of classics like veggie burgers and seitan tacos.
Spiral Diner 1314 W. Magnolia Ave., Fort Worth. Eclectic American menu with loads of classics like veggie burgers and seitan tacos.
Suma Veggie Cafe 800 E. Arapaho Rd., Richardson. A preponderance of stir-fried and deep fried Chinese food on a buffet.
Veggie Garden 516 W. Arapaho Rd., Richardson. Chinese restaurant with a large menu of meat-substitute items.

The ones without a description, I haven’t visited yet. There are a number of vegan friendly places. I just found out two places here in Fort Worth have Daiya cheese pizza, Chadra Mezza and Mellow Mushroom. There are a number of sushi places with vegan bento on the lunch menu. I always like going out for falafel, tabbuli and hummus at any of a number of Middle Eastern restaurants. There are a number of Vietnamese places with tofu subs on the menu. Basically, if you want to eat off list, it’s much safer at an ethnic restaurant. Though Souper Salad and Sweet Tomatoes are both salad buffets where it’s possible to eat well.

Thanks for sharing useful information in details.

Great place to visit. Thanks for sharing this information in detail here with us.

Nice destination to visit. Thanks for providing this information here.