* 1/2 tsp sea salt

topping:

* 1/3 cup pecans
* 1/2 tbsp vegan margarine
* 1/8 cup granulated vegan sugar
* 1 tbsp sorghum
* dash of salt

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 °F degrees, and lightly grease two 4″ ramekins.

Scoop roasted acorn squash from its skin and place into food processor. I am not quite sure of the exact amount of acorn squash I used, but I would guess it was about 2 cups. The squash was pretty standard sized, and roasted just enough so that I could mash it with a fork.

Puree squash in food processor until smooth. Add brown sugar, cocoa powder, sorghum flour, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract and sea salt. Pulse until all ingredients are well combined. Be sure to scrape the sides!

Spoon mixture into two ramekins (there may be a little left over) until the ramekins are about 2/3 to 3/4 of the way full.

Rinse out food processor and dry thoroughly.

Place pecans, margarine, granulated sugar and sorghum flour into the food processor. Pulse until crumbly. Sprinkle topping onto filling and bake both custards for about 45-50 minutes.

The recipe itself tastes very delicious! I wonder, when this custard will get baked, it will smell so sweet and wonderful. I am crazy for cheese layer which you mentioned that we can add, I guess increases the softness in the cafe. Too much mouth-watering one! Also, I like vanilla and orange/ lemon flavour, but as this is something new, gonna surely try for it.