125 [grams] vegan margarine
50 grams caster sugar
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
100 grams flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
35 grams cornstarch
2 tablespoons hot water,
2 tablespoons instant coffee
200 grams vegan chocolate rice
- Put in the vegan margarine in a bowl.
- Add in the caster sugar.
- Mix it until all the ingredients well combined.
- Add in the cocoa powder, flour, cornstarch, and baking powder.
- Mix them evenly.
- Add in the instant coffee and a little bit of water. And mix it one more time.
- Take some dough, and make it into a little bowl and roll them in the chocolate rice.
- Repeat until all the dough is finished.
- Put the ball into the oven for 45 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius.
- After 45 minutes, take the ball out of the oven.
- To serve, garnish it with pandan leaf.
- Ready to be served.