1 cup toasted buckwheat (kasha)
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- pinch salt & pepper
- large bunch of lettuce, torn
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- handful fresh parsley, chopped
- Add 2 cups water for every 1 cup buckwheat. Sprinkle a bit of sea salt in the water, bring it to a boil for a couple of minutes, then turn down to low and simmer for 15 minutes. Buckwheat is fully cooked when it is dry and fluffy. Do not stir the buckwheat while it is cooking.
- Mix together the dressing by whisking the ingredients in a large bowl. Add a pinch of salt & pepper, as the salt will bring the oil & vinegar together. Tear and chop the vegetables, adding them to the dressing bowl and tossing. Once the buckwheat is cooked, add it to the bowl, give it one last toss and serve. I hope you enjoy this buckwheat salad recipe, the latest of my healthy vegan recipes.
this is a very testy salad. but without sesame, fennel and dill powder is not perfect test.
Wow, it really tastes delicious. The ingredient listed here are pretty cool and it can actually add a wondrous flavour to this yummy salad dish. More than vinegar, I prefer to add some filament or little fresh lime juice drops. That makes me wow and crazy for salad. Apart from these even if you for vege- salads or chicken salad prefer olive oil some time rather than any other kind of oil. It is beneficial to the health.