body detox?

Hi, I am 5 or 6 weeks into my vegan diet and have been eating really clean. I have been eating a lot of great food and a lot more variety than I used to and taking iron and b12 supplements. For the most part I feel great. My hair is growing like crazy. I have some questions about the “detox” one goes through when changing diet.

1-For the last 2 weeks I have had very bad joint pain in my legs, like arthritis and also sometimes in my wrists, however it is finally subsiding, but it was so strange because I have never had that before.

2-I have some very small skin tags (I’m fair), however the one on my neck seems to be growing a tiny bit. My dermatologist says it’s up to me if I want it removed. I also have 4 tiny little moles growing on my right arm and they are a bit itchy and they seem to be in a circular pattern.

Is this all part of the body getting healthier? It is really fascinating to me if this is the case. I would think the skin tags would be getting smaller, now growing. Anyone have experience with this?

hi
i dont know idea of this. but i have a information about the water and it healthy benfits.
any water are very important for our healthy. so drink daily minral water.
any one know about the minral water and water filter.
and what qualities of good water filter.

for more information about the mineral water and water filter.

WATER FILTER REVIEWS AND INFORMATION