Best Vegan Recipe sites

What are the best vegan recipe sites you are using most often?

I for example use vegweb.com

Hi Sergio

I’ve just found a great site featuring vegan recipes:

Hi Dame,
the recipies are brilliant - thanx :smiley: I have an attempt at vegan figgy pud on the stove, so I’ll donate the recipe if it’s edible :laughing:

I went to the US a year ago, and was pleasantly surprised by the veggie food on offer: very simple and healthy. A lot of restaurants did a vegetable platter (grilled meditaranean veg, boiled asparagus, pumpkin mash) or a portobello and eggplant (aubergine?) sandwich.

Anyhoo, recipe sites:

(I can recommend the mushroom-stuffed filo parcels!)

ivu.org/recipes

I also have a copy of ‘Cranks Fast Food’ by Nadine Abensur. It’s written more for ovo-lacto vegetarians, but most of it can be easily adapted to be vegan, and it contains some gorgeous recipes!

Check this Vegan Blog for awesome recipes:

Gormandize With Us Recipes Blog

My girlfriend just made a delicious Alfredo sauce that she found on Vegan Yum Yum site.
I imagine they also have other good recipes on there too

Nice info thanks for sharing!

My own personal of concoctions that have been successful.

These are some recipe sites I’ve been to:

I use youtube. My faves are : The Happy Pear and BOSH! and I also started a channel.

Hello, I am Jan, a vegan activist from Europe, and I started a vegan database of recipes, ingredients, products, restaurants and more. It’s called VEGGIEPEDIA - Vegan Recipes & Ingredients.

We have many different vegan recipes:

1. Vegan pizzas like “Gluten-Free Vegan Farinata Napoletana Pizza”,
  2. Vegan burgers like “Vegan Millet Burger with Microwave Potato Chips”
  3. Vegan deserts like “Fluffy Vegan Pumpkin Cinnamon Pancakes”
  4. Healthy smoothies and salads
  5. We also write about cooking ingredients, the environment, and about all things vegan!

Would you be so kind to pay us a visit via the links above and tell me what you think of the site so that we can improve it and teach more people how to go vegan?
Thanks, Jan

1 Like

Hey there, fellow food enthusiasts and plant-based pals! :seedling::wave:

Just wanted to give you a heads up about this awesome corner of the internet – MyVeganRecipe.com. If you’re anything like me, you’re all about that vegan life and discovering new culinary adventures that make your taste buds dance.

So, what’s the scoop? Well, imagine a place where you can find the perfect recipe without the hassle. No more scrolling through looong videos, trying to skip to the good stuff – we’ve got your back! At MyVeganRecipe.com, we’re all about the delicious details. Our web app hooks you up with YouTube recipe videos, but here’s the kicker: we skip right to the part where the actual cooking starts. Yep, you read that right – no intros, no fluff, just pure cooking goodness.

But wait, there’s more! If you’re sitting on a treasure trove of kitchen creativity, you can join our gang and share your favorite vegan recipe videos. It’s like a potluck of plant-based awesomeness. And for those recipes you just can’t get enough of, there’s a handy “favorites” feature so you can save 'em for a rainy day (or whenever those cravings hit – which, let’s be real, is quite often for us foodies).

Whether you’re a pro in the kitchen or a culinary newbie, MyVeganRecipe.com is like that friendly neighbor who always has a fantastic recipe recommendation. It’s a place to connect, discover, and celebrate the world of vegan deliciousness together.

So, if you’re as stoked about easy-to-find vegan recipes as I am, give it a whirl! Here’s to good food, great company, and endless vegan inspiration. Can’t wait to see you whipping up some plant-based magic in your kitchen! :fork_and_knife::tada:

I also copied them too!

thanks for the information