Best place to visit in US

Hello,
I wnat to spend my vaction on the place which make my holidays memorable one. Can anyone suggest me the place in and around US ? Thanks in advance.

You can visit New York city. There are so many places to see.

Top 5 US travel destinations for 2012

1. US Virgin Islands
  2. Hudson River Valley, New York
  3. Cincinnati, Ohio
  4. Four Corners Region, Southwest USA
  5. Culebra, Puerto Rico

i think new york city is the best place in US…
The buzzing Big Apple allures people today just as it always has. Not only is NYC the most populous city in the U.S. – filled with everyone from bohemian artists to investment bankers – it’s also at the forefront of food, fashion, the arts and nightlife (it is, after all, the city that never sleeps).

If you’re turned off by the city’s clogged streets, cacophonous cabs, and the chaotic (at best) Times Square, have no fear. NYC also brims with charmingly mellow neighborhoods and boroughs. Greenwich Village and Brooklyn house indie boutiques, iconic bakeries, coffee shops and restaurants galore. The refined Upper West Side dazzles with state of the art performances at the Lincoln Center. And the lush, sprawling Central Park offers some peace and serenity tucked between towering skyscrapers.

There’s also the option of focusing your trip by theme: For shopping, you’ll find sleek storefronts along Fifth Avenue (Madison Ave., too) and über-trendy boutiques in SoHo and East Village. If it’s museums you want, the Met, the MoMA, the Guggenheim and more are at your service. At nighttime, the opportunities for entertainment are virtually endless – a long leisurely dinner at an “it” restaurant (there are lots of “its” in New York), rooftop drinks at a meatpacking district club, a Broadway show along Times Square. One of the New York’s myriad of nicknames is “The City.” Maybe that says it all.

best of luck!!!
:bounce: :unamused: :cheers:

As per my opinion the best places or city to visit are

New York City
US Virgin Islands
Cincinnati, Ohio

us travel destination ; -

1. US Virgin Islands .

2. Hudson River Valley, New York .

3. Cincinnati, Ohio

4. Four Corners Region, Southwest USA

5. Culebra, Puerto Rico.

The places you should visit are

1. US Virgin Islands
  2. Hudson River Valley, New York
  3. Cincinnati, Ohio

USA is a great place for travel and it has lots of attractions for visitors. You can go many places during your visit at there. Southern Utah, New Orleans, New York City, West Texas, Savannah, Georgia, Northern California, Grand Canyon National Park, Hawaii, and Washington DC are the best places in USA.
gold coast family accommodation

I think the New York City best for your Vacation because New York City, with a population of over 8.1 million, is the most populous city in the United States.there so many places for fun and Entertainment. :stuck_out_tongue:

I found here nice list of places which are most popular to visit in US. I am thankful for this great post. I like most New York in US.

Washington DC
Mesa Verde National Park, Colorado
Niagara Falls, New York