Bean Salad

• ½ cup aduki beans, fully cooked OR 1 14 oz can aduki beans, rinsed OR another kind of bean

• 1 tsp stone ground or dijon mustard
    • 1 tsp brown rice syrup, or other sweetener
    • 1 Tbsp olive oil
    • 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
    • pinch of sea salt
    • 1 stem of broccoli, chopped
    • 1 green pepper, chopped
    • 1 large handful lettuce
    1. If you are using dried beans in your healthy vegan recipes, they must be fully cooked before you begin. Kidney beans can be soaked overnight to make them more easily digestible, but this is not necessary. Drain the beans, and then add enough water to cover them by 2 inches. Gently boil them for 1 hour with NO salt. You can add a bit of kombu (seaweed) to the cooking water while they boil for improved digestibility.
    2. If you are using canned, look for a can that does not have any salt listed in the ingredients. Some varieties are actually cooked with kombu, which is ideal. Be sure to rinse and drain the beans before using them.
    3. Make the dressing by mixing the mustard, syrup, oil and vinegar in a bowl. Whisk together with a pinch of sea salt to get the liquids to combine. Pour the dressing over the cooked beans and allow them to marinate while you chop the vegetables.
    4. Toss everything together in a salad bowl, and serve. I hope you enjoy this bean salad recipe, the latest of my healthy vegan recipes.

youtube.com/watch?v=iBZzj13xe5o

this is a very testy salad. but without sesame, fennel and dill powder is not perfect test.

Wow, it really tastes delicious. The ingredient listed here are pretty cool and it can actually add a wondrous flavour to this yummy salad dish. More than vinegar, I prefer to add some filament or little fresh lime juice drops. That makes me wow and crazy for salad. Apart from these even if you for vege- salads or chicken salad prefer olive oil some time rather than any other kind of oil. It is beneficial to the health.