Why NOT to be vegan!

Hi everyone,

Did the title throw you off? My wife and I have been vegan for over a year and a half, and we absolutely love it! She actually works for PETA, and I am a systems analyst. We are not the stereotypical vegans…in fact, we learned there is no such thing as a stereotypical vegan. However, if you ask certain of my family members, they claim I am guant and malnurished. Ha!

I just want to say that being vegan ranks up there as one of the best choices we have made. I owe the choice to the research that my wife laid on the table. After reading and seeing the images of the poor animals, I was done.

So…you may be wondering where in the world I pulled that title from (some might even have had answers to where I pulled it from before reading this post). I created a site about environmentalism…the site is purely personal and in no way generates income of any sort. On this site, I have created a post for your enjoyment. As it turns out, I can’t post it here…but the site is called Care for the Earth, and the title of the article is the same as the title of this post.

I love all the topics this forum has to offer, and I look forward to reading and contributing to this site!

Here is a link to the article: carefortheearth.com/componen … o-be-vegan.

Have fun…and add some more! :smiley: